Sunday, January 15, 2006

its been a long time

ok...im finally back frm 'holiday'...sigh.im bloggin becoz im feelin down....so....u noe..

well,ive been doubtin my capabilities and many aspects of my life. so, somehow or rather...ive gone really quiet and become short-tempered quite easily at times. somehow or rather...i feel that i shudnt have give myself so much pressure.it makes me realise something too!..ive inherited similar working patterns frm my dad.which is real bad...really really bad.
so.......i'll be tryin my best to change yah!

to my frens ard me...esp my club's...i noe im not my usual self anymore..i hope i have not brought too much inconvenience to u guys.wanna say sorry if i was rude to anyone accidentally at any point of time yah?

ok..apart frm these...IVP day 1 was fun..had mac breakfast at west coast....it was on manda's dad.thank u uncle!wat a cool dad manda has.if only mine was like hers.life would be so different in my family.oh well..ok..nvm,henry brought us our very first point frm his 1500m event...GREAT JOB FATTY!!WHOO!!and manda came in FIRST for her 100m freestyle.so proud of u guys!..ok..not forgettin terry(5th in 100m free)and ron...in fact..everyone who swam for day 1 la..haha..we had fun all in all!...lets keep it up and continue to do well on IVP day 2!!!.

ok...im better go catch some slp now...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home