Friday, December 29, 2006

MAN!!!!!im feeling soooooo AWAKE now!!!!tts y i decided to pen down or rather blog what happen today.


well...im suppose to reach sch by 12 for a meeting with my IS grp..but guess what?i woke up at 12.21pm! i think i snoozed like at least 10 times.hahahaha, crystal din looked really happy with me...or shud i say she never looked happy.but im such a SMILEY(tts wat my lecturer calls me...sick eh?), so how could she be not happy with me?sigh...oh well,other than tt..meeting was short,sweet and erm.....u noe..nothin much...

after meeting, terry and i went holland village for lunch, we settled at nydc...sigh...we two are damn stupid la...order 2 of the same dish and both of us only ate half of wat is served...like....O.O!!!!!..right????we could have juz ordered 1 plate and share!!!

i brought terry to see doggies after lunch...kinda juz to kill time until 4 coz i made an appt for my hair cut at 4!...so doggies and more doggies...furs and more furs! tick tock tick tock..4pm!...cut my hair...while terry sat there and wait for me...so guai rite?hahhahahaha.

-fast forward-..akhfdgjhegfjfnldsjfldkjfoiewuroigjnf

.....training....*play*

i enjoyed training today!despite the cold water...anyway.......i can finally feel my butterfly coming back to me!!!...so is my free.ALSO...there wans't any pulling today..yea!!!lots of sprints and plunge and turns!...

todays programme:
warm up 400m
8x100m IM on 2min
4x50m free sprint
4x50m stroke sprint
and lots of start..turning and end
we practiced relay too!

overall..im quite satisfied with my timings today...esp the fly part....so yup..HAPPY TIN!hahahaha.we had dinner with uncle steven at the market after training...the whole team had jap food together!hahaha...while uncle steven shared his stories abt employing multi-national workers!hahaha..oh and how many bowls of rice can mark chay gobbles in a meal when he was only pri 5!

ok..im done.*yawn*not bad....abt time to slp again...GD NIGHT blogspot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home