Tuesday, February 13, 2007

alittlelate.asusual.

hi ppl....seems like everyone has blogged abt ivp and screaming over the pictures.so..i shall not blog abt ivp den,haha.all i can say is tt its has been a new experience for me and yah,well done xianen!..ha...ok la.well done team!

examsexamsexams.
i juz sat for my ooad2 paper.imnot gonna fail.

andon my way home....there was this hot sizzling babe that board the bus around holland...omg she is actually EMILEEN from my secondary school!!!she is drop dead gorgeous man...the good thing is tt i manage to see a pretty girl on my way home after a bloody paper....what makes it better is tt emileen is actually sitted facing me(stares)...and the BEST abt it is SHE SMILED AT ME b4 she alighted....i only realised/confirmed tt it was her when she smiled at me.hahaha..
argh.......melts away...............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home